View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 08:45 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I have been busy!

I was dragging a- on Tuesday, so I wasn't able to get a coffee on my way to get my nails done I decided on periwinkle blue this time. Unusual for me, but they look beautiful, and I've gotten lots of compliments on them.
While I was there, an elderly lady with slight dementia said something REALLY nasty to me (re: MS). She seemed to realize how bad what she said was immediately after she said it, and wouldn't let it go, which made it worse. Obviously, I understand she has dementia, but it was still very upsetting. Everyone felt badly for me.

Anyway, I went and got my car inspected after that, bought cigarettes in NH, and went to CVS. Then I went to the apartment leasing office...

I told the manager that I was upset and disappointed because I had called about issues with the apartment 2 weeks ago, nobody from mgmt. or maintenance had contacted me since, and I think I had been more than patient. Apparently, they did schedule a visit from pest control on the 29th, but nobody bothered to contact us. And the grill on our patio belongs to our neighbors (we'll have to work that issue out later). I told him that he needs to speak to whoever "cleaned" the apartment because they left it such a f'ing mess.
I also told him about the guy hanging out on the patio. He thought about it for a long time, and said that none of the people living in our building matched that description, and he wants me to call the police if he's hanging around our patio again. I was going to do that anyway.

I spent longer than I wanted to there, and had to drop off the ice cream I bought before heading out to a doctor's appointment. I spent so long there, then waiting to getting blood drawn, that I didn't get a nap in.

I had an appointment yesterday morning, and wasn't able to get a coffee beforehand again. I hate that. I wasn't quite as busy, but I spent some time running around. Corey really wanted Apple AirPods badly, and I had to go to a couple of stores to find them.
He was so excited that they were here when he got home, and that I was able to get him the new ones because they were released the day before. He was like a little kid on Christmas. I like seeing him happy like that
Then I slept for almost 4 hours.

I'm going to play the lottery today, but I refuse to go anywhere else. I feel like all I've done is run around for weeks. I need rest.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-28-2019), Dmom3005 (03-28-2019), mymorgy (03-29-2019)