View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 02:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Carey We all have so much to give. It took 16 min to walk into the store with my daughter. Im too proud to be dropped at door and not ashamed to walk (sorry I dont know what else to call it) I too am 50 with 4 weddings yet to throw, grand kids yet to have. My mom is 80 and I watch each day shes down and wants to give up how it takes 8 children and their 6 spouses, 20 grandkids and 2 ggkids to a new level of funk. When shes well rested and visiting she takes us all high with her. I dont think (pardon me) I Think my life greatly impacts those around me and I am a greater burden to them when I feel I'm in the way and they feel obligated to help and visit. That is so far from truth. I see how moms aging woes bring us together. Weddings and funerals arejust excuses for old friends to get together The weddings still to come are enough to keep us all going . Those kids will hear the storiies the way they happened not thru others when im gone. I'm committed to show my grandkids I too can make my house smell like old people. I always looked foward to the gifts attached to that smell. Falling keeps us down enough. While there its so much easier to look up
We are an inspiration
BobT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote