View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 10:22 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you Donna You bring me hope and calm.

Speaking of anxiety, last week was particularly HORRENDOUS. Doc gave me xanax (second time in my life I take it, the other was one month after mom died) for emergencies like last week.... My friends, it was horrible.... I couldnt stop listening to my own brain overthinking everything, evertyhing crappy of course.... I couldnt sleep because my mind wouldnt stop talking to me.... HORRIBLE. Im feeling better today.... I think I wont take xanax today... Who has taken xanax here and how has been your experience with it ?

Hey B Friend ! Eccl.3 was so beautiful !!! it made me feel peace I think I will have to send you a message with some questions I have after reading it if you dont mind ?

Thank you for sharing this with me (us) Kay.... What do you do when you are feeling angry ? I just let is be and sometimes write it in my journal.... the probelm with my anger is that sometimes I feel it is making me such a bitter person

Much love to all !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Blue

You can handle this blue it is just going to take time. And patience.

keep learning to work through your anxiety. And keep working through your life and things.

Donna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I'm so sorry. Hang in there. I lost my sister, so I know how grief hurts.

Eccl.3 To everything there is a season...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
I understand that hate and jealousy, Blue. I STILL get jealous when people tell stories about their mothers, what they do with their mothers, and what their mothers do for them.

It's okay to be angry. You have a right to be. Sometimes I get angry about things too, including the fact that my mother is gone. Just let yourself be angry sometimes

It sounds like you are being overwhelmed by many different feelings right now, but at the same time, you are numb, and you feel the need for an release... please do not hurt yourself. Try to vent to us, or go to your pdoc instead

I wish I could take your pain away (((HUGS)))

Last edited by BlueMajo; 04-01-2019 at 09:48 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-01-2019), Brokenfriend (04-03-2019), Dmom3005 (04-01-2019), mymorgy (04-02-2019), OhKay (04-02-2019)