View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 05:35 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSinSC View Post
IMO, as a person, and not a person of the medical field, I think you need to see a different doctor and get a second opinion. I would be very specific about choosing one that is well known in the field and highly appreciated for their expertise. If there is an issue, seeing the same doctor who may have made a mistake would, imo, be a mistake.
Yeah I thought about this, but the clinic where I had my wisdom teeth extraction is well known for implantations and wisdom teeth extractions. It has multiple oral surgeons that have taken a look at the wounds. It's just that my surgery was complicated to begin with as all the teeth had bones covering them (the teeth had not erupted before I pulled them out).

I went yesterday, and the surgeon made an incision and decided that the infection is deeper and requires a surgery. I am on antibiotics again now with daily appointments to visit the clinic and get minor cleaning before we commence with the surgery. I have an appointment today, in which they will detail what the surgery will be about. I am worried, but I am hoping this will all pass in 2-3 weeks more.
Kazurg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote