View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 07:50 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The leasing office will keep sending me emails with links to that survey until I take it, or it "expires." Maybe I will be in the mood to take it one of those times. IDK.

I spend about 25 minutes waiting on hold to straighten out the business with my MMJ card. Once my change of address was approved, I should have been sent an email with a link to print out a temporary card, but that didn't happen for some reason. The lady on the phone corrected that, and since I have my temporary card now, I can go to the dispensary any time I need to, so that is a big relief They're going to send out the real card on Thursday. I'm very happy I called, and was patient enough to wait all that time on hold

I decided I wasn't going out to CVS to get my prescriptions yesterday since I will be going out today. I'm glad I didn't, because I realized I only have 1 dose of 100mg's of gabapentin. I didn't notice it was due to be refilled because it's "on hold," meaning I have to call them to request they refill it. What use is the f'ing app if I have still have to call the pharmacy to refill s-?!?
I'm taking a total of 900mg of gabapentin, and my pdoc still has me taking (1) 400 + (1) 300 + (2) 100's incase my dose changes. I see her today, and she'll probably reduce my dose by 100mg because I've been sleeping so much. I'll have to talk to her about the dosing because it's just crazy. I'll refill the 100's anyway.

I really didn't do s- yesterday, aside from making the casserole, and doing all the dishes I dirtied in the process. Corey did a good job following directions, and the casserole was ready when I woke up (even later than usual). It was a hit, and we have leftovers. There's leftover meat sauce as well. So far, my plan of making dinners during the day is working out well. It's a lot better than eating crap food, or ending up having to order out because I'm too tired to cook. But I think I will just make hot dogs and tater tots tonight
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-03-2019), Dmom3005 (04-05-2019), Mari (04-04-2019), mymorgy (04-03-2019)