View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I filled my pdoc in on everything that's gone on since I saw her last. I apologized to her in case I sounded agitated. She said that I just sounded PO'ed and frustrated about things, but she thinks I'm handling stress well right now, and she thinks I'm stable. She lowered my dose of gabapentin by 100mg to a total of 800mg, with the discretion to go down to 700mg if I thought it was appropriate. I talked to her about the crazy dosing, and she prescribed a 600mg tablet and 100mg caps (1-3 at night). I don't have to see her for 2 months!!! I can't remember when I could book an appointment that far out!!!
Let's see if I can stay stable for that long tho. Because that's another story

I ended up taking the survey about my "maintenance request." I gave the bug guy 5 stars. I'm sure you can guess how the leasing office scored, and what my comments about them were. I did keep it clean tho lol.

I never ended up taking a nap yesterday, so I fell asleep early, and I didn't wake up until after 9:30 this morning!
That's so late for me! I have cleaning to do today, but I like to sit on my a- for a while when I get up everyday, and I'm running behind. Oh well.
I also have to go out and play the lottery today. I guess I will shower and run out and get that out of the way before I hunker down and start cleaning.

I don't have to "really" cook tonight because I'm just going to repurpose the leftover meat sauce. I don't want it to go to waste, and it's one of those things that's actually better the second time around

I have my Tysabri treatment tomorrow morning at 9am, so I doubt I will be online. I'll probably be dragging a- and getting there by the skin of my teeth as is. If I'm a good girl, I'll be going to the supermarket afterwards.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-04-2019), Dmom3005 (04-05-2019), Mari (04-04-2019)