View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Thanks for replying. I would cut my own hair but it gets tricky to do the back without having someone do it for you and I still want to look decent, but I know its really not that important...I just want the pain to go away and I'll be happy.

For the 2 days since the incident, I've had increased head pressure, dizziness, headaches, vision problems (all the same symptoms I've had for a long time now, just much more exacerbated). Last week, my symptoms were stable and I was doing much better. I feel deep down it must be an anxiety reaction and I'm praying things will go back to the way they were soon. The part that scares me is my concussion 1.5 years ago, I hit the same part of the back of my head doing sit-ups on a carpeted floor and went through hell from that. I keep thinking - if that caused a concussion, how do I know every little bump on the head, like this, won't cause one too? Am I that much more susceptible to these symptoms?

I try to be so extra careful with every little thing I do, and there's only so much one do to prevent these bumps from happening. One of the most frustrating things about concussions is that you can't visibly see them, and you really never know what is going on inside your head. And its so difficult to explain to my family and friends how a haircut caused all this...
Robo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote