View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 02:27 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

My dentist, in SC, is the president of the dental association in our state. He is not only well informed, but is on top of so many things that perhaps others may not need to be on top of, due to them not having the position my dentist has. I have seen several dentists in my lifetime, and my current dentist is heads above the rest. Perhaps find out who holds this title in your state. I know it's an unusual way to go about something, but my dentist is highly informed, due to his office, as well as his profession, and it makes a huge difference. FWIW, I also have CRPS, widespread, and he works carefully....actually, he sometimes holds his breath when working on me, because he knows.....and it is rough to go to the dentist with CRPS.....every tooth screams bloody murder the second he touches them.....so we both work together to do what needs to be done, but he is careful not to be invasive with me.
Oh, and like you, I am getting fitted for partials, all four quadrants, because my RSD has ravaged my teeth, too.....like yours.
CRPSinSC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote