View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 03:15 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default ello just joined not sure if this is okay to start to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi33 View Post
Good one Icehouse .
hi i just been reading alllll these forum boards for the past few hours today and yesterday it is all i can focus on,
just coming off two weeks sober

off a weird sad depresing three months of drinking beer and had no idea that anything was happening/ tolerance, and my anxiety went through the roof

and the mornings i would get jolted awake and would just chug beer and try to get back to bed and i started noticing the tingling but only in my left arm and left leg and my brain but the beer calmed me down so i wasn't sure what was happening but i fell into sucha deep end chuggin at 5 in the morning when i couldnt get back to sleep because i was having withdrawals which i wasnt even aware were withdrawals

three day after quitting my left arm and left leg went numb and still are numb and it has been so scary and my hand pain and i have been panicking so much and unable to focus

its been wonderful reading all your threads

sorry my word jamble is such a mess

hello everyone

i havent even felt social lately all i have been craving is the beer fix it just became a beer fix > anything in life

things turned sour fast and lots of domino effect things and i couldnt cope at all

even as i type this i feel my left arm numb

it's jsut a weird and odd scary sensation

i have slight head aches too is this common?

i am going to get some more tests soon too, too scared to talk about until i see results

my attention span has been soo awful since stopped drinking

i never was one to drink everyday until january where i just went into a spiral because i had free time and was looking for work and it just all went down hill from there

it's been terrifying waking up and feeling numb and remembering oh wait this bad dream is real now

had the weridest sensations even at night just waves of electric shock running through body always at around three am,

they sort of passed

ah sorry for continuing to blab

i haven't been in any support/social circles in so sooo sooo long

it feels even weird to be typing and trying to be social right now

thank you for sharing all your knowledge i have been reading everthing for hours already and it is beautiful seeing everyone's support and stories and accountability,

i still have this fog of gloom over my eyes my brain, dizzy dizzy foggy foggy and the whole world still feels strange

thank you all and everytim ei see this emoji i feel better

sending to all

and i wonder how soon someone replies to this
qzqzqz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Drez (12-29-2019), Icehouse (04-11-2019), PamelaJune (04-20-2019), Wide-O (04-11-2019)