View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 10:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Ben,

I had dealt with severe brain sensitivity for a long time. Any impacts, even walking was a huge issue for a while. Bumps to the head could mess with me too, even small ones.

Picture a glass globe. Now picture it having an impact and the physical structures of the globe have cracks and crack more easily with subsequent impacts. The globe is your skull and brain; they both actually can withstand lots of impacts and heal amazingly well. But if there are cracks within the globe (think of broken bonds between the atoms that makeup the neurons and other brain cells), then you will experience symptoms until the bonds come back together.

There are a number of ways to bring back the structural integrity of the cells. Diet is big. Red light therapy. Exercise is big. Cold water therapy. Matrix Repatterning. And so on.

The neck plays a huge role as well. There are tons of nerves and the brain stem. It twists with whiplash and gets damaged easily. I find infrared light therapy incredibly healing when I shine at the base of my skull especially. Very inexpensive ($30-40) for an incredible light.

I had terrible anxieties of my head with this sensation. The best way is to understand that you really are not damaging your brain any more with subconcussive impacts. Yes, you may be experiencing symptoms. I get that, and I had them. But realize them for what they are. Take your attention off of your head and brain area - there is too much focus there, speaking from personal experience. Focus with your eyes and attention on the task at hand and do not dwell on your symptoms.

You will heal. Keep at it. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Jacob
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote