View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 09:20 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Suggestions for bulging disc in neck dx

Hi Everyone! I want your feedback as with CRPS head to toe, I never expected my MRI to show all this...I assumed it was just the CRPS. That said, the rt. arm activity wasn't painful like CRPS is, so I asked for an MRI of my neck and got it.

My left hand has hurt horrendously for as long as I can remember. I can't pick up a large cup or even something like a jelly jar with jelly in it....it's weak. So, I assumed it was CRPS.....severe pain, weakness.....and all the way up my arm it hurts.

On the rt. arm, in the past few months, I have developed nerve activity, but it's not painful, I just feel the nerves tingling all up and down the arm and my rt. hand hurts at times and is numb at times.

So, my doc and I settled on an MRI.
It showed that I have a large bulging disc on the rt. side, and on the left side, it's a bulge that is pressing into the spine.....

My doctor is also an anesthesiologist and he's going to insert steroids in the bulge on the left side. He says it can be done up to 4 times, but he likes to hit it hard, doing it twice, two weeks apart.
I do not distrust my doc, I trust him.....so I said "absolutely."

I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with bulging discs in the neck and if it is reasonable for me to hope for relief? My left hand hurts horrendously....and really, my neck does, too....from the neck down to the bra line, the spine throbs.
CRPSinSC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote