View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:43 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Bizi, I would just have Jeff take the steroids as prescribed. They are giving him a steroid burst to get rid of the inflammation quickly, and since he won't be on them for long, it's okay to forgo the taper. I hope he gets better soon. It sounds like he has one hell of a sinus infection! (((HUGS))) to Jeff

I'm sorry about the chicken. I hate it when something I cook doesn't come out the way it should. Wrapping the bacon around the chicken sounds like a lot of work

If you drank 7 cups of coffee a day like me, I would worry about using cream because the fat and carbs would really add up (I just use a splash of fat free milk). But since (I think) you only drink 2-3 cups a day, I wouldn't worry about it, especially if you don't use a lot or do it all the time. It's really not a big deal, so enjoy your coffee!

You did A LOT yesterday between cooking, doing a little cleaning, working in the yard, and taking care of things for Jeff. I can't believe you woke up so early! You must be exhausted!!!

I'm glad that you haven't heard anything from your lawyer... no news is good news!!!

Have a good day, Bizi!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-12-2019), Dmom3005 (04-12-2019), mymorgy (04-12-2019)