View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 07:08 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Likely nerve damage in the lower abdomen

Hi everyone ,

Joined this group to find a solution to my problem. This happened 3 years ago while running . Used to run 7 to 8 kms a day (vigorously) , had been doing it for almost 15 years. I felt pain in my right lower abdomen area during running (bearable) the day the injury occured. later that day there was severe formation of gas (intestinal) and at night , sleep was not setting . this continued for days and my energy in the body started reducing day by day and reached a stage where i was not able to speak continuosly ( I can feel that the energy recouping is not happening in the body). No doctor in India have been able to even diagnose the problem till date . I have been using petril 0.5 for sleep (intially was using anti anxiety meds for sleep) for the last one year . Also using lyrica 150 mg at night for the past one year. I have also started taking Jarrows adrenal optimiser (read on the internet i could guess that my right adrenals are not getting re-couped the way it has to). Now i feel things are improving , sleep has got better , energy level has improved slightly . yet that recouping of energy is not happening , and sleep has not become normal and not able to speak continuosly . My right leg is also slightly tilted and not landing on the mid heel. using my right toe causes compression on my right lower abdomen and all symptoms get amplified. I can see that some nerve has got injured . I wouls like to know from the experts as to what it is , how do i recover fast and advice on my meds and diet please.
vijaish is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote