View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 05:52 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Im really tired tonight and can't do much on this, but I wanted to mention that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my tshirts that I buy at the most unusual place. I have a tummy...not huge, but I don't like tshirts touching me too much...a little loose in the belly.
I go to the maternity store and buy their tshirts, because the arms and chest area fits and I get extra room in the belly area. I know, this is crazy, but they fit me so well....I just had to mention them.

I live by sketchers shoes (when buying, only pick those with the super thick edged bottoms, as the thinner bottom shoes don't give you the cushion for those painful feet.

I use lidocaine patches.....they dont resolve anything, but they do help some days when extra is needed in spots.

I live by my heating pad....it matters....as do heated seats in the car.

I used to have a round pillow that was super soft and I wedged it wherever the wedge would take the burn away.

Gabapentin for allodynia...without it I would probably use curse words.....

warm to hotish baths always loosen me up some (I have fibro, too). Some days I take more than 3.

I listen to books on audible (wrote this elsewhere on the site today, too). I get really wrapped up in the books I listen to, and what a great distraction for me this is. No, my pain doesn't go away, but my focus can be redirected which for me is golden, both from the mental stuff as well as the physical.
CRPSinSC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (04-23-2019), shelbie4u (04-26-2019)