View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 07:10 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Yesterday I gave Buddy the new treats both times I gave Rocky his pills, and he didn't throw up He hasn't thrown up since Sunday morning, which was the last time I gave him the old treats. So, I guess I solved the mystery of why he was getting sick, and saved us all a trip to the vet

I got everything on my list done yesterday. I baked off some hot Italian sausage when I got home from buying cigarettes so it would be ready for me to cut up to make sausage, peppers, and onions with rice when I woke up from my nap. I've been trying to do things like that lately. It makes life a little easier.

I still feel terrible this morning, but my cough is much better than yesterday. I will still have to take the Mucinex DM again tho. I will finish the antibiotics I'm on now, but I'm probably going to end up needing something else because I've been on them 5-6 days now and I'm worse than I was when I started taking them.

I have an appointment to get my poor nails done this morning. I haven't heard from Judy yet this morning, so as far as I know, I'm still going. It will be so nice to see her. I've been so worried about her...
I had ridiculous major surgery, and my recovery was like a cake walk compared to what she's been going through... a plastic surgery nightmare. She's not here to read, but (((HUGS))) to her anyway.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-17-2019), Dmom3005 (04-17-2019), mymorgy (04-17-2019)