View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

CRPS!!! OMG OMG OMG. I am absolutely blown away and crying tears of joy for the first time in 11 years. This cognitive emotional connection and the connection between pain in the brain! The I'm absolutely wordless to explain how I feel right now. It is me it describes me to a T. It is so educational and helpful an unbelievably satisfying to be able to put a name to what I'm experienced. I am very much one of those people that likes to have my questions answered and I'm very curious and I felt all alone because I never realized that I have validation for what I'm going through. Now I know I'm not diagnosed or not talk to a professional yet which I intend to go see my doctor. But I really think this describes what I'm going through and I can see it. To see it written down somewhere describing what I feel and I can relate to is unbelievable. It makes me feel so much better to see a logical reason for what I'm going through. That other people have experienced it unfortunately. But to know that it's not just me but I'm not defective and that there's a reason for what I feel and that it's not my fault. This brings me the greatest joy I have felt in so long. CRPS Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (05-03-2020)