View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 08:17 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My cough has seemed to go away, but I'm still fighting the sinus infection. And I've had a hard round lump under the left side of my jaw since Monday. I'll wait until I finish my antibiotics before I deal with both issues. I hope that that swollen gland will just shrink on its own.

Corey isn't going into work today until noon because he has a late job. I just made him (frozen) waffles because I have a sink full of dishes already.

I will go out to play the lottery today, but I really need to spend time at home to get some cleaning done. One of us tracked in mud or something, making little black stains on the carpet that I'm going to have to remove. It's going to take me a long time, so I'm not looking forward to it. I'm not particularly motivated to clean lately. A lot of it is because I don't feel well, but my OCD has been fairly quiet too, which is a good thing. I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I need to take this opportunity to clean since I'll be grocery shopping tomorrow, which is draining, and it's hard to clean when Corey is home, and the weekend is approaching.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-18-2019), Dmom3005 (04-18-2019), Mari (04-19-2019), mymorgy (04-18-2019)