View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 04:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say that I'm having a pleasant day. It is been a long time I've been able to say that when my kids aren't here or out with my friend. It's because of the information offered by CRPS. That has led me on a wonderful search that has educated me about what could possibly be going on in my mind my brain. Also from that I found and researched information about my migraines and found a possible reason why they have gotten so severe. This information has giving me some hope but not even just hope validation. Having that at least for this time has changed my outlook. And it's not that I'm not in pain I am in pain today but it hasn't been as severe as it was a few days ago. I was even able to get some things done that I've been needing to get done four days in weeks. I've also found a wonderful website about a breeding Trio of bald eagles on the Upper Mississippi. There are actually two males and one female that are raising three eaglets. Now to me I have a an associate's degree in biology and head once wanted to become a biology instructor. So this is really fascinating I've always been interested in Birds of Prey and but I have never gotten into bird watching. But this has a live cam and I get to watch the birds behavior and care for the chicks eaglets. It's really interesting to me and gives me something to look forward to. Just like posting on this forum gives me something to look forward to. Previously the only things I had to look forward to with seeing my children and getting my one meal of the day one primary meal of the day. So thank you to everyone who connects with me. And will check in later
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wren (04-18-2019)