View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 12:56 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I am new here. I have had CRPS ever since a bunion surgery 5 years ago. I had to reply because I have never met another person who uses ice besides myself. I also walk around with an icebag in a cooler. I bought something called a "Kitchen Sink" on Amazon which is a camping sink that folds up tiny. When opened I can pour cold water into it with Epsom salts to cool off my foot. My foot also gets very cold, but that is always followed by a hot flare. Allodynia has plagued me as well. Everything that you all have mentioned I have experienced. I noticed that someone else here tried Memantine with Minocyline. I was able to get the Memantine up to 40 mgs, but I just couldn't tolerate it. I have been to Italy for Neridronic Acid. Now I receive IV Lidocaine infusions every 10 days. This has made my allodynia bearable. It has helped the pain so much that I have gone off of most all of the medications that I was taking for my terrible CRPS. I am almost completely off of all pain medication. I would try Ketamine, but it's just too expensive. The lidocaine is covered by my insurance.
This looks like a very helpful website and I'm glad that I'm here. I have some learning to do for a while to work my way around it. Thank you
Jules14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote