View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 06:14 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Being busy can give us a sense of purpose, like we are really needed in our job. Know that they need you.
Am sorry you are missing your mom.Time does help....
I still have my mother and am fortunate because he lost her sister barb last year she was only 81. Mom turned 80 in feb. we are throwing her a birthday party this july 6th. It is an open house on the campus of notre dame, IN.
Hoping that there is a good turn out.

HOw old was your mother?
Tell us more about her if you are up to it.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi
I guess my job is not that important to make me feel Im needed in this world to be honest Anybody could do what I do....

Only 81... my mom was ONLY 59... Imagine that !!! Life does suck. How I wish my mom could have lived "at least" 80.... oh well, **** my life, ,my luck or whatever rules who live longer than others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
Blue I miss my Dad also, so I can relate to what you are saying. I lost my mother before that. I lost my sister about four years ago. Right now I feel very lonely. I don't know what to do about it. These things happen to a bunch of us, but it's not suppose to weaken us. I try to spend some time with the Lord, and I find that hard to do these days. That's all I can do at this time. I'm sorry for your depression, and anxiety. I can relate to those emotions also. BF
My friend, I need you to help me with some faith questions I have and Im sure you will help me... I will send you a private message soon, when Im feeling less miserable, less tired and angry with life.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-19-2019), Brokenfriend (04-20-2019), Dmom3005 (04-20-2019), Mari (04-20-2019), mymorgy (04-20-2019), OhKay (04-21-2019)