View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 12:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh Pat you do understand! I feel your situation completely. I'm so sorry. And to have such a young child that has got to be so torturously wonderful and terrifying at the same time. Do you have a partner to help you take care of your child? I understand completely about the friends who don't want to be associated with somebody with a disability. I never have anything to contribute to conversations because I don't do anything and I'm always in pain. It must be a lot the same for you except you have seizures on top of that. That is such a heavy load to carry and I'm so sorry. And I understand about not being able to get help from the insurance companies. Mine has been okay but just okay. State Insurance is terrible. Have you proven that there are ways to improve your situation to them. Maybe if you do that you could petition and get more help? I really don't know how State Insurance Works only that it stinks. I thank you so much for your post please please please keep posting and talk to me. I am definitely the person who can empathize with you.
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote