View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 03:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi jt99,

All dentists have the same basic education.
Some go on to explore specialty fields, still within the realm of conventional teachings, which elaborate on their general education and teach them advanced mechanical skill sets.

Others prefer to have a dual degree and go on to conventional medical school.

There are actually a growing number of dentists who acknowledge the shortcomings of conventional dentistry and wish to seek something beyond their antiquated curriculum. They often explore an education that will broaden their knowledge about toxicity, toxic dental materials and their alternatives, the Weston Price theory, and the significance between oral health and systemic connection.... some even explore Functional Medicine! These dentists often advertise themselves as Biological Dentists .... Holistic Dentists (careful with that title as sometimes just a gimmick) .... and Functional Dentistry.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt99 View Post
Thanks for all that info. I am going to read all of it. I'm looking into getting a cone beam scan now because I want to see everything.

Why does basically no one know any of this information?

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote