View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 01:05 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I am working with a woman who specializes in cognitively, memory, and visual processing impaired issues. Currently, most guidelines focus on visual acuity (blindness) and seizure triggering flashing. The latest version is WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Access Guidelines 2.1) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 put out by W3C, an organization lead by the man who invented the internet in 1989, Tim Berners-Lee.

My request is about struggles/barriers, not the ways people overcome them. Some may not be willing to post their struggles publicly so I have a unique email just for this project.

I have recommended the organization set up a vBulletin based forum because it is by far the easiest forum to navigate.

There is a great YouTube about this. It is private so only accessible from this link.
Rough Cut for "POUR Me a Website" - YouTube

I am also working on developing a relationship with Apple regarding accessibility issues with iOS for iPhones and iPads.

I have been searching for a contact at Mozilla (Firefox) and Microsoft. They have very strong gate keepers about ADA accessibility issues.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote