View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 09:16 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I ended up having a lot of trouble with that swollen gland under my jaw on Thursday. It would get really painful and really swell up every time I ate, but by Friday morning, the swelling had gone way down. So, I'm very happy because it's one less thing to deal with

I didn't make the most of Thursday. I felt horrible. I went out to play the lottery, but did the bare minimum around here as far as cleaning, and took a long early nap. I managed to get the grocery shopping done tho. I forgot that it was Good Friday, and many people had the day off and were shopping for their Easter dinners. The store was packed. I hate that.

I've been trying to not to take naps here and there. It doesn't work out well. I feel terrible trying to stay up and fight off sleep, and just feel shittier the following day. It's so hard to get up from my naps tho no matter what time I lay down. It's like a 3 hour minimum every time.

Those stains in the carpet start at the front door and lead all the way into the bedroom to Corey's side of the bed. He must have tracked whatever it is in on his boots because it's some kind of oil or grease. Shout wipes are not going to work. I've spent a long time using two kinds of carpet stain removers, and neither one of them can completely remove the stains. I bet Home Depot or Lowes has something that will work, but I'm not going anywhere until Monday. The spots are really bothering me tho, and I know it will take me FOREVER to remove ALL THOSE STAINS no matter what stain remover I use.

I will have to go grocery shopping at some point, and I'm sure I will have a few errands to run, but I don't have anywhere to be until Friday. It would be nice if I could get some cleaning done vs. sitting on my a- or sleeping the day away.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-21-2019), Dmom3005 (04-22-2019)