View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 07:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Mad

I am so frustrated. I have had so much joy in the past week at being a little more inspired. I'm especially happy with posting on this site as well as visiting the Wild Eagle site I have spoke about previously. I have joined their special group and love learning about the Eagles and their special relationship. What's Got Me Down but not seriously not terrifyingly is that I have to navigate on my phone to visit the website. This causes extreme pain. So I spent probably an hour today visiting the site and holding my phone. Also searching for more information about them and corresponding with other members of the group. This has led just severe pain in my arms because I have to hold on to the phone and press buttons with my fingers. I use Voice Text nearly all the time to cut down on the time my fingers are moving. But I still have to tap quite a bit to move from various things. Now my arms are throbbing burning and tightening up. Which leads to the horrid pain I experienced. This depresses me because I cannot do anything. If I do anyting at all like spend sometime online I end up in pain. This is very disheartening as all I do is lie in bed and watch TV. I want to find things that make me happy but when I do I am in pain. It is an endless cycle of pain. This is when I become so hopeless because the fact is I can't do anything about it. I just don't know what to do. I want to change things in my life but my body restricts me. How do I improve my life.? I try and I lose.
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote