View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 08:37 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I have two matching (but not identical) rugs in the apartment by the doors. One is by the slider so we don't track anything in when we go in and out to smoke cigarettes, and the other one is by the front door under the coat rack. We're supposed to take our shoes/boots off as soon as we come in. He said he forgot. But I see him wearing his boots in the apartment all the time...
I know he did it this morning because how else did leaves get into the bathroom?
Seeing me on my hands and knees trying to get the stains off the carpet on Saturday obviously had ZERO impact on him. He's such an a/h

At least I'm not cleaning up Buddy's puke around the clock anymore (knock on wood). That was brutal. When Rocky gets his pill, Buddy doesn't get left out because the new treats don't make him sick, and they both LOVE them

I fell asleep on the couch Saturday night and was awoken by a REALLY LOUD high-pitched noise around 3am. It wasn't coming from our fire alarm, or the one in the hallway. It was actually quieter out there. I could hear it in the bedroom, but I wear earplugs, so was able to go back to sleep. When I woke up around 7:30 Sunday morning, it was still going on. It was SO LOUD when I went outside, I was sure everyone in the building could hear it. Corey woke up around 9 (?), PO'ed, and wanting to know what the noise was. He ended up seeing that our next-door neighbor left a smoke detector on a table outside his apartment (probably because he couldn't stand the noise). Corey couldn't get the battery out, so he ended up just cutting the wires, which destroyed the smoke detector, but stopped the noise. Thank God!!! I could kick the guy next door! He had to know it was his smoke detector going off for hours, and he didn't do anything about it! He should have called emergency maintenance rather than put all his neighbors through that!!!
I think I should call the office. I think I will.

We had a quiet Easter at home alone. My brother called, which was nice

I definitely have to go get a carpet stain remover today. Corey wants a couple of other things, so I have to go to Lowes. I'd have to walk all over that HUGE store to get everything I need, so I'm going to try to find and buy everything I need online for pick up. I have a couple of other errands to run that would be impossible to do otherwise. If the online thing doesn't work out, I guess I will have to try to get the other errands done first
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-22-2019), mymorgy (04-23-2019)