View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 07:23 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Judy is so busy she can't squeeze me in to fix my nail until tomorrow morning. My nails won't look pretty until she fixes it, but I'm not going to walk the runway anytime soon. And I have a product that I can put on it to (hopefully) prevent my natural nail (and the rest of the dip polish) from chipping until then.

I had to clean up 2 spots of cat puke yesterday. I can ID who did what most of the time, and it looked like it was a joint effort.
So, I finally decided to try the new hairball paste. I was afraid Buddy wouldn't eat it, and he's hard to catch, so I smeared it on his paw (and leg... oops) while he was eating a treat. I let Rocky, who would eat s-, lick it off my finger and he LOVED it. He loved it SO much, poor Buddy had to hide because Rocky kept trying to lick it off him!

I smoked my MJ and went to bed early last night, so my legs decided it was time to wake up at 5am this morning. I HATE waking up so early! It's so quiet, and I have to be quiet, so I can't get much of anything done for hours. And I will be junk, and need of a nap, so early in the day.

I'm finally going to the laundromat today to wash the quilt and comforter that Buddy stained. That may be all I'll be able to get done, but at least I'll get something done. It should take 2 hours or less, so I may have more gas in the tank. Who knows?

When I spoke to my brother on Easter, he told me that someone had sent really nasty texts to my father anonymously, and since nobody knew who they were from, my father's wife said they thought they were from ME. My brother told them they obviously didn't know me at all because if I am mad at someone, I let them know it. Then he recognized the number as my brother-in-law's.
I'm extremely hurt that my father would think that I would do that. And I have never even sent him a text message because he doesn't know how to text! I'm sure that my father's wife was showing those texts around to everyone at my father's business, telling people that I've either fallen off the wagon and/or gone crazy again- because that how she is, and that's the type of thing she does. And it's not like she will correct her mistake now
I called my father yesterday to talk about it. He denied that anyone ever thought that I sent the texts. So, I asked him why his wife told my brother they did, and I told him it upset me that he would think I did that. Then all of a sudden, he said he was "violently ill" and had to get off the phone. He said he'd call me (today). That's exactly what he says and does now whenever he gets uncomfortable. IF he does call me today, I don't know if I'll answer or not. I'm still really upset. I don't really know what kind of satisfaction I'm looking for because I'll never get an apology? Maybe I just had to call him out and just let him know how it made me feel. IDK. It's not like it makes any difference to anyone other than me...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-24-2019), Dmom3005 (04-24-2019), mymorgy (04-24-2019)