View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 08:12 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

It's so sad that the boy passed away, especially with 3 others in the room. I don't know how close they all were, but hope they will be okay. It sounds like the school is doing everything they can to help them, but I hope they also have support from family and friends

I had a BIG problem getting Klonopin from CVS at one point. Not only did they not have any in stock, but all the CVS's in the area were out of stock, too for well over a week, maybe two. I don't remember. They said it was a problem with the manufacturer, even tho they use multiple manufacturers...
I'm sorry that you are having the same problem that I did. I suggest you ask if they can transfer your script to another location of your pharmacy that has Klonopin in stock, or another local pharmacy that has it. You can't wait until the 11th, and it would ruin your plan for having extras (((HUGS)))

How are you taking your Klonopin now vs. taking it as prescribed? And are you taking the lower dose consistently? How do you feel since making the change?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-25-2019), Dmom3005 (04-25-2019), mymorgy (04-25-2019)