View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 09:11 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My father never called me yesterday, but that's no surprise. I probably won't hear from him again until I decide to call him. Whenever that is, I'm sure he still won't talk about the texts. I will get no satisfaction there.

We had Chinese food last night, and I was very sick this morning.
I was up at 6am because I had an 8:45 appointment with Judy to get my nail fixed and the Imodium was slow to work, so I didn't get right into the shower. I still ended up having enough time to make it to my appointment, but decided I didn't want to go, so I texted her at 8 to let her know I couldn't make it. I have an appointment with her on Monday to have a manicure, so I'm just going to deal with the chip in my nail until then.

I hope that I'm not falling into old patterns of not wanting to leave the house and being late and/or canceling appointments because of it. To be honest, if I have errands to run, etc I have been really procrastinating. The only way I can get myself going, is if I remember to take my pills early and get into the shower at a reasonable time.

We've been getting warmer temperatures lately, mainly in the mid to high 50's, but a few days in the 60's here and there as well. We have been gettin a lot of rain tho. But it's absolutely beautiful out today! It's bright and sunny, and it's supposed to get up to 65 degrees. The shrubs on the tree line have had leaves on them for quite a while, but they're starting to grow on the tall trees now. There are two squirrels outside chasing one another, and I saw a beautiful Blue Jay out there earlier this morning

I've already taken my pills and showered. So, technically I'm ready to go out. I plan on going to play the lottery, buy more MJ, and go grocery shopping today. I'm exhausted tho. I feel like I need to go back to bed, but maybe I just need more coffee? IDK. I will not wait long to decide. I can't drive as is, and if I need a nap, I will have to take it soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-25-2019), Dmom3005 (04-25-2019), mymorgy (04-25-2019)