View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 02:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

CRPS thank you so much for reading my posts and thinking of me. That feels really nice to know that there is somebody out there I am connecting with. I believe you and agree with you that I need to see a therapist. Especially one that deals with chronic pain. Unfortunately I live in an area with limited resources but even more so than that I cannot afford to see one nor do I have a way to get to and from one. This does discourage me and what is often why I write here. I know I don't get feedback from many people and that hurts a little. But the primary reason I write is to get me out of my own head. Also to vent out some of the frustrations and fear I feel. That does make my mental anguish better. I don't feel good after I write but I do feel more relaxed and less oppressed. I really really do wish I could find a therapist to help me. I might be able to find one that would work with me and take just my insurance without my copay. But unfortunately I could not get there. I can't drive I do not have a working car. But I love that you offered your opinion. Thank you for that.
I had a fairly decent day today. My pain was so so not good but not terrifying. And one of the few times my pain medicine worked significantly. So I was able to talk on the phone to my girls and they are doing great. My youngest had a track meet today and she placed first in the high jump second in the relay and so so in a couple of other events. Both my daughters have a horse event on Saturday. It will be up in the air whether I can go or not depending on my pain level and the health level of my friend who drives me. Who knows I might be able to go I just hold it up in the air and be grateful if I do get to go. Saw my first Wild live rattlesnake today my dearest neighbor and friend caught it literally on his front porch where he lets his little dog out everyday. 3 foot long and absolutely gorgeous. I love nature and biology and ecology and most especially animals particularly reptiles so this was fascinating to see. All together made for a pretty decent day for once. I'm extremely grateful for it. Thank you for listening and talk to you all later.
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wren (04-26-2019)