View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 10:01 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Again A: I'm actually afraid to type your name as I spell worse than a 5th grader (lol...spin on the show, which always humiliates me!). Im wondering if you saw your kids and also if you are feeling any better? I literally KNOW that with my issues, when I get upset about things, the more upset I get, the more involved my nervous system gets. Try as I might, I still get upset sometimes, but I always pay, and always vow to never get upset again (here's where I laugh at myself...so futile!!!).

As to the church thing.....I am a Christian, and I do know a lot of churches that have outreaches in our area....and they love people....I mean they LOVE them!! Your not being a Christian shouldn't prevent you from learning of their services to the community at large or even greater, learning of services they happen to know about, just because they are service oriented. In the past, churches believed it was their responsibility to care for the sick and the poor among us, and some are still very good about doing that (as able). So.....nothing ventured, nothing gained....my sister in pain......A lady in our area reached out to me and offered her entire church to come to my house and help me one day with whatever thing(s) my husband and I might need....I never took them up on it, because we just plug along....but I do so appreciate that in humanity!

I am really hoping that just by reaching out to any and every one, you might find a gem somewhere....one that doesn't make you qualify, but takes you on your word that you need various services.....Also, my mother in law moved into an apartment building where her rent is only a couple hundred dollars a month and she is just a single woman who is at retirement age now and doesn't make much money. I don't mean to frustrate you by continuing to suggest you reach out JUST TO BE SURE...and it's possible you already know everything out there and don't qualify for any of it....but it's also possible something is out there waiting for you and could I ever express my thrill if we found out that was the case? I don't like to see a sister in pain suffering just like I suffer sometimes.....and if anything is out there, I want you to have it!!!
I have been having a series of terrible pain nights. I have trouble going to sleep because the nerve pain is so raw and constant, then by around 5 in the morning, I am up, because my body is wracked at that point and even though I want to finish sleeping, I can't...the pain is just too intense. This sets my days up for trouble, because I dont get good rest. Also, I am angry at my husband today, which doesn't bode well for tonight's rest (sigh!!!). Here's to a good Monday for both of us!!!
CRPSinSC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adelina (05-03-2019)