View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 12:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just checking in for the day. I was not able to go to my girls events. I woke up this morning with vertigo. I've never really had this before but I know immediately what it was. It made the day difficult plus I developed a headache throughout the day. My arms were up and down today but averaged around moderate. I was really distracted about the vertigo. It made things kind of hard to do. Because it would hit at strange times. Most particularly if I bent over. I did some reading up and of course it could be my inner ear. But so far I don't feel any thing in my ears. I have long suspected that I may have a CSF leak. I have many or most of the symptoms. If this vertigo continues I need to get in to see my doctor. Emotionally today I'm stable. I don't feel good or bad. Tired and blah. The nausea from the vertigo is distracting. And of course me being a paranoid hypochondriac can't stop thinking about why I have the vertigo. But when my mind shuts up emotionally I'm okay. I'm sad I missed my girls events but not destructively so. I guess that's it I just wanted to check in with those of you who are keeping up with me and again thank you for listening...
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote