View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 12:48 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default How I deal with the burning feet

At bedtime, the sensation of sudden heat wave on the soles of feet is a catastrophic situation, a horror. About six years ago, I can only sleep after using gabapentin medication, a boring stretch, even because the beneficial effect was not guaranteed. Then I started researching alternatives. Who knows, use of techniques to lower the temperature of the soles of feet (plantar surfaces). I used a fan directed towards the feet. Cool, but it bothered me. One day I thought about using a 40x27x15 cm Styrofoam box. Inside the box I put frozen thermal gel bags or frozen water bags, so that I could step on the gel bags, with the soles of my feet, at the same time. I then put the soles of my feet on the icy surfaces of the frozen gel bags for a time of about 30 to 40 seconds, and then without using drugs, slept in a good. If perhaps in the middle of the night I woke up with a new heat wave I repeated the procedure... I am now repeating the same procedure for the last 40 days and did not use gabapentin, amitriptyline or other medicines anymore.

During the day I don't take any medicine for the PN, it bothers me, but then I'm thinking, doing things and I don't care about the problem, I win it.

Thank you all for reading my story.
Oriani Lima
Oriani Lima is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (05-02-2019), ger715 (05-02-2019), nilram (05-04-2019), RhondaLea (05-11-2019), saraneely (11-16-2019)