View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 09:23 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Good morning Adelina. I am rushing this morning, since I have to leave for a doctor's appt in 15 minutes. I wanted to ask how many children you have and what their ages are. I also want to take more time to reply to your two posts (since my last one). That said, I can't do it now, but if you happen to come onto the board inbetween me going to the doctor and getting back, I really hope you can fill in the blanks about the children and their ages.
I used to be a Guardian ad Litem in my state for abused and neglected children, so I know a good bit about the subject. I also have a place in my heart for children, because they don't ask to be born, and aren't emotionally or mentally developed, and the impact of bad parenting can really do a lot to these developing psychies. In any case, there is a caveat here....which is, no matter what the next person does that is emotionally disruptive to them, you are their mom, will always be their mom, and getting you healthy so that you can be healthy for them will always benefit them, whether you are with them physically, or not. I'll write more to you later, but in the meantime, pray to your higher power on their behalf, because the prayers of a mom are always so powerful. I'm off to my appointment for now, and hope you'll be on the board today so that when I come back, I have some numbers and ages.....it's ok, and it's going to be ok, Adelina.....I have had such great results from my own prayers and know that my Higher Power is real, is active in our daily lives, and listens and responds to our prayers....and concerns. If your faith is low, we'll go on mine for now....but more than that, there are some practical here and now things I can suggest, and I hope to encourage you and reassure you and give you some strength to reach out to your kids and let them know how much they are loved....even if physical distance is an issue with you all. Happy Day today, Adelina.....pain and all....it can be a great one!!!!
CRPSinSC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adelina (05-07-2019)