View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 01:07 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontbeamelvin View Post
That's what I believe has happened to me as well

The thing is, it's taken up til now to get to this point. A couple of months of PT isn't going to reverse it all... Even though we would love for it to, it really seems to take a long time..

40% is really good.. I'm happy for you. I can only hope it continues in that trajectory. I am probably around there as well but I am seeing improvements pretty rapidly. I'm working out harder now than I was and I am avoiding my home computer more which is hard because I love to game.

During the work week it's worse because my job is a desk job.

I still do my work outs daily. Religiously. And twice a week I do more intense workouts, sometimes 3x a week. I have to work hard to make real physiological changes.. it took me a long time to get to this point though. I spent a lot of time being inactive and playing a lot of video games, and not doing a whole lot.

So I've been in pt twice a week since probably about January? I've researched a whole lot of stuff, and ive experimented a lot. Id be interested to know what you are doing for your routine.

Thanks
I pretty much quit my routine already as I already know the greatest thing to do is a proper rest. cure will not come anymore out of my routine.
it pretty much was anterior & middle scalene stretches, + SCM and deep neck flexors strengthening

McKenzie Method: Cervical/Neck Retraction - YouTube

and this which will improve the anterior scalene(use a very thin weight):
How to workout the neck: Weighted Neck Flexion for Sternocleidomastoid Tutorial - YouTube
DarKnight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote