View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I must be the only human alive that cannot take Gabapentin. I used to be able to. When I was first diagnosed (2005/2006) with MS I took roughly 600 mg a day. It made me light headed but other than that no terrible side effects. I stopped taking it around 2010 for reasons I can't remember other than simply not needing it anymore.

Fast forward to 2017. I was dx it again and had the most terrible reaction to it. I was loopy, talking like I was drunk. Couldn't form a cognitive sentence. I have no idea why I couldn't take it again.

I tried taking it just a couple of weeks ago and still couldn't take it. Same symptoms as 2017.

Why couldn't I take it a gain? I tried stopping other meds I was taking with it and it wasn't them. ??? Strange but I won't take it again.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote