View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 10:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, Tyler.

I've had a large number of treatments in Minnesota. I know a few good places for treatments and unfortunately many, many places that left me with few to no results. Most of my results frankly have been at home or nature, with mostly inexpensive or free implementations.

Unless you have tons of $$$, I'd suggest not going to Baltimore. Dr. Cole is fantastic. Concussions - Woodbury Eye Care Clinic

Why your visual system is taxed and not healing may be due largely to metabolic issues. Think of working out a muscle and not giving it the raw materials (vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, and sugars) to recover and get stronger. You'll just burn out the muscle faster by working it out and it will atrophy.

Your brain or brain regions are most likely in energy deficit states and you need to increase vital nutrients to heal. All the therapies and treatments won't work if the environment in the brain is not conducive to healing.

Jo*mar made a great suggestion. Neck and back injuries can jack up your vision. Poor posture that results in strain on your muscles and nerves can massively effect your vision.

It took years before I found progress. I'm doing quite well right now in many regards.

Shoot me a message if you have questions.

-Jacob
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote