View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 05:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had terrible side effects from gabapentin, less so from lyrica, though still more than I felt was worth it. I don’t need to forget simple words, but that was gabapentin and lyrica slightly less effect on me.

I am part of the NYS medical marijuana program now abd while it is incredibly expensive, my family and I are clear about the benefits for me. I dropped lyrica and topamax and I am ever so slowly reducing my tramadol usage.

If need be I’d try lyrica again or its next stage analog, but I am happier now thanI have been in all the time leading up to the med change.

It was not just the mmj, but coming to terms with illness and also ceasing my endlessly beating myself up for being ill.

I know one thing though, the way gabapentin made me feel, I’d never try it again.
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Streetlegal (05-18-2019)