View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 08:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I also wanted to say something about the hurt horrible verbal relationship between my children and their father. He speaks to them as roughly as he speaks to me. And my youngest speaks to him in the same manner. I absolutely hate it and I have told my children that is not right that they speak that way. To anyone. They don't ever ever ever speak to me in that manner. I don't let them and I don't talk to them in that manner. But when I'm on the phone with them and I hear their father talking to them on the phone over the phone I mean it is rude condescending mean arrogant harsh hurtful and done in a loud shouting voice. My oldest is still in high school and has moved out of my ex-husband's house. He used to refer to her as the person who lives in my house. And he had her labeled as the b**** in his cell phone. Since my eldest won't talk to me I leave her a lot of messages telling her I love her and miss her on Facebook. She has spoke of her concern about leaving the two girls alone. Has talked about the severe depression of my youngest. And the terrible relationship between my two younger girls. As soon as she graduates from high school she is moving to Florida. I do wish I could improve my relationship with her. But for right now I really have to try and get my youngest children the help they need. When I go to court I will insist on psychotherapy and family counseling. That will be second priority besides getting this dysfunction to stop. I am truly mortified at the way my youngest speaks to her father and at the way my middle daughter manipulates him. And for the most part I don't address these issues. I believe that I just need to be there for them and let them know what I disapprove of. But that I love them and I'm here for them. But I have noticed that my 16 year old is getting further distant from me. I know a lot of it has to do with her age and that's to be expected and good for her. But I don't know what to do to prevent from losing her completely. I have nothing to do with her life day to day life. Well I just thought I'd throw some more out there
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote