View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 05:19 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Wisdom tooth extraction concerns

I had my top two wisdom teeth removed 1 week and 2 days ago. I'm 30 years old so the roots were long and my left side was more difficult to remove. I know this because I was awake for the operation. I still have pain that comes and goes on both sides and I've had a worsening headache for the last two days. The swelling is gone. But the gums on my left side look kind of strange and I included a picture. It's really awkward to get A good picture of it.

I have randomly been feeling dizzy and disoriented. But I can't tell if I'm having anxiety from being so far away from my dentist and doctor or if I might really have an infection. I have a history of anxiety and have had panic attacks in the past.

I just moved over the weekend and I am in a place that would be really difficult to get to a dentist and nobody here takes my coverage. It would be possible for me to go back to my old dentist but it's about a 5 Hour drive.
Attached Thumbnails
Wisdom tooth extraction concerns-img_3593-jpg   Wisdom tooth extraction concerns-img_3592-jpg  
Blueshores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote