View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 06:44 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Symptoms lasting years, is this neuropathy or something serious? Help pleasr

Hi, I am new on this forum.22 years, male. Last 4-5 years i experience some neurological symptoms. All started with muscle twitching, and sharp short lasting pains, these symptoms mainly occurs in legs, but sometimes in arms. My neck/shoulder area is very stiff and when i do some stretches i feel some pain in arms which come and go on daily basis. When I touching lower back spots and massage it where i think some l4-5 nerves are going i experience buzzing twitching and mild pricking in that leg. When i do stretches for lower back and legs it really burning, it feels like tension is high. I never had numbness, loss of feeling or something like that.My worst thing in this story is feeling when i am getting hot, like body warming when walking, and body starts to release the heat, starts to sweating I experience pricking pains in legs on a scale to ten, 6/10. I have cholinergic urticaria (itching and hives when sweating starts) but i am scared that heat release inflame my nerves. If anyone had these symptoms, please share story and give advice, I will be thankful.
sempresb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote