View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I used to take 200mg of Lamictal twice a day.
To reintroduce it, it has to be increased very slowly... I will be on 50mg for 2 weeks, and it will be increased by another 50mg a week after that.
I don't know what 50mg of Lamictal is going to do for me... so frustrating!!!

Of course I'm manic because I was off my meds, but it's nobody's fault. I was way too sick to swallow pills. It just really f'ing sucks. I'm really miserable. My mind never lets me rest. It's torture. I'm trying my best to stay in the present and distract myself, and smoking MJ is helping me relax and sleep. That's really the only way I can deal with it.

I wish the constant vertigo from having the NG tube in my nose would go away. At least I think that's what it's from. I was discharged on Augmentin, so if I have a sinus infection, it should take care of it.

I'm still trying to be careful about what and how much I eat even though I have not had any abdominal pain or nausea. I do not want to have to go back to the hospital. I'm making sure that I do eat enough tho. I'm feeling a little bit better, and I think that's why.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-11-2019), Dmom3005 (05-11-2019), Mari (05-12-2019), mymorgy (05-11-2019)