View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 01:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi I just wanted to check in here. I'm doing okay actually. The pain has been up and down but the migraines have been terrible. But I've not been nearly as depressed in fact I've been quite happy. I am really getting into this online community thing and it keeps me really interested. I go watch my baby eagles mature and get ready to fly out of the nest on the live cam. Or I read all the jokes that people send me. Or all the serious petitions that need to be signed. Or the animal rescues that are getting done. The flowers pictures that I like. All my interest that I can observe have been wonderful. It gives me something to look forward to. Although I can't actively participate in anything at least I can observe and be part of it that way. The only problem I've run into is I do not have an expensive enough plan with my satellite service 2 use it all the time. I'm actually using up my service about two weeks into the month. Don't know what I'll do about that yet but I've got to do something. It really makes me feel like it's somewhat normal person to share jokes with people online. Or interesting stories with other people. Having little mini conversations. Being part of my County's awareness group groups it's great. So that's something I've been looking for for years I just never thought much of the internet before this besides looking up some information every once in awhile. I have found a whole new world. And outlet for myself to be more human. It also inspires me to be a better human. It supports me when I'm feeling down. And it gives something for me to do with all of my time. Even though I watch a lot of animal shows and documentaries and educational programs, I still get very bored with television. I watch a large variety of movies and shows. But since I've discovered interactions on the internet I've hardly watched any TV. Well that's not true I still watch it about half the day but I want to be online the other half of the day. Which I can't do unless I figure out something to be able to pay for it. Anyways I haven't felt that terrible depression of not wanting to live for quite a while now weeks! That's nice and I have you guys to thank for it also because here is a place I can vent to some people that have some sympathy for me. And while I like responses I don't necessarily need them as much as I need to get it out of my brain. Otherwise it just goes on and on and it's all I can think about. So thank you to those who support me.
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote