View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I can take up to 1mg of Klonopin 3 times a day. The agitation I've been feeling is different than anxiety, so Klonopin doesn't help with it. I am having anxiety too, so I have been taking it, but I have to be careful with it because I'm not feeling well, and don't want to fall or pass out.

I feel MUCH better this morning
I'm still manic, but not feeling dysphoric like I was before. I don't know how much of it is that tiny dose of Lamictal, or how much of it is that I've somehow managed to block out most of the memory of being so f'ing sick/my experience off my meds/the hospital stay, or both...
But I'm VERY much relieved. This mood change means that the odds of me becoming psychotic and/or s/s and having to be hospitalized are very slim

I'm really worried because of BR problems tho. I was already struggling with them before I went into the hospital because of the surgery I had, and had to be careful about how I approached them, and I have to be even more careful about them now. I hated to do it. Was worried about doing it. But took Mirilax this morning. Then I added a FiberCon tablet twice a day to my pill case. I think it's been long enough since the obstruction/infection. Wish me luck

I have not seen my GI since before I had the surgery done in Boston. I had been relying on calling my surgeon when I was in dire straights. That's probably how I ended up in the hospital. I need someone to help me manage things better on a regular basis, so I'm going to have to make an appointment with him, or his lovely NP, soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-12-2019), Dmom3005 (05-12-2019), mymorgy (05-12-2019)