View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 09:16 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you, ladies

Happy belated Kitty Mommy Day to you Bizi and Bobby!

I'm still manic, but I'm in a GOOD mood? LOL. I don't know exactly what happened to cause this change so quickly, but I'll take it!!! This is a MUCH more pleasant and comfortable place to be!!!
And I don't see myself needing all the Lamictal I used to take, which means that my pdoc will have something to play with if I need meds adjusted because of future episodes. That's good since I'm maxed out on everything else.

The Mirlax kicked in very quickly yesterday, so it worked like a laxative because of my short gut (Dr. Chen warned me it may). Now I'm not sure I should be taking it everyday. I still have to go to the BR, so I took it again this morning. Not sure yet what I'm going to do after that tho. I did go, and didn't experience any problems, so I'm very happy about that

I've been out of the hospital for a week now, and I've gained 2lbs, which is good, but I don't want to gain back too much because I had wanted to lose weight before I went in. So, I should probably stop eating a pint of ice cream every night... but I say that all the time lol. Ice cream was one of the few things I would eat when I first came home, so that didn't help me break the habit at all.
As of now, I have been able to eat anything I want to without problems, but I'm steering clear of take-out and fast food, especially Chinese food, which I love but had already been giving me problems.

The vertigo was much better yesterday, but it's back and giving me problems again this morning. I was discharged on Augmentin, so if I have/had a sinus infection from the NG tube, that should be taking care of it, but it seems to be going on too long. If it continues, I have to think about the possibility that it may be from MS, which has a habit of flaring up and kicking you when you're down.

Right now I'm waiting for someone from the gas company to come and change the gas meter. They gave me a 8am-noon window. I took my shower early (7am) so that I'll be ready to go out after they leave...

I have to go grocery shopping. I'm still working on my list. My appetite still isn't great, so I'm struggling. I've only come up with 4 meals to cook for the week. Really not much is appealing right now. I'll guess I'll come up with something.

I have several appointments this week, and it's a little overwhelming. Wednesday is the only day I have free. There were things that I just couldn't put off. I had to reschedule 3 appointments while I was in the hospital, and had to get new orders from my neurologist for my Tysabri infusion because I was inpatient. It was a mess.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-13-2019), Dmom3005 (05-13-2019), mymorgy (05-13-2019)