View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 09:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you my dear friend.... Im seriously considering going this Friday to try to see this band.... I would need to stay in line for a long while and that's scares me BUT, Im considering taking a back pack with me with a plushie, a paper with the verses you have told me, a pic of my mom and maybe even my journal in case I need to write my feelings....

I think I might cry... like... a lot.... with the emotions causing a "funny" mix but... well, people is cruel anyways and they will talk sh... about me anyways crying or not so....

argh.... I have panic... panic of life... I want to hold my mom's hand so bad.... I tried to ask some "friends" for help, nothing, my aunts, nothing.... nobody want to go with me Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
When we get to a point like this, you can consider and think about God. He is your maker, and he can help you through this emotional crises. Lean on Him, and think of him. He will help you. Lean on Him. There is a verse in the bible in the Psalm that when our mother, and dad forsake me, then God will take care of me. He is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit. You will not be put to shame. Lean on him. In Isaiah 41:10 He says 41:10. Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. It is so easy for us to forget this. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-14-2019), Brokenfriend (05-13-2019), Dmom3005 (05-14-2019), Mari (05-15-2019), mymorgy (05-14-2019), OhKay (05-15-2019)