View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 08:44 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you!

I can finally say I am definitely feeling better overall

I've overdone it as usual tho. Between totally cleaning out the cat boxes (they REALLY needed it) and cleaning the office on Sunday, and grocery shopping yesterday, I'm totally wiped out. But I don't have anymore big plans like that on the horizon. I just have to get my a- to a couple of appointments later in the week, and maybe do some light cleaning along the way.

I really needed a nap yesterday, but I still can't settle down enough to take them. I think I would probably be doing even better than I am now if my mind would let me rest more.

I'm getting a mani/pedi today around noon. I don't get pedicures in the winter, so it's been a long time since I've had one. I'll be trading my sneakers in for sandals very soon, so I figured it was time to get my toes done. It takes a long time to get both done tho, and I don't really like that, but at least the company will be good (Judy)

The Mirilax is working for me. I'm still not sure that it should be a daily thing tho because I'm having D, so I'm going to try skipping it today. I know that I need more fiber because of the D, so I'm going to add a second FiberCon tab to tonight's pill case. It's better to use Fiber than Mirilax if possible. I guess I will wait to see what happens and go from there.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-14-2019), BlueMajo (05-14-2019), Dmom3005 (05-14-2019), mymorgy (05-14-2019)