View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 12:28 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default What is the deal with potholes/bumps?!?!

Frusterated Chicago-an over here my city is ridden with rough roads.
How does everyone here deal with them? Do you REALLY just have to avoid driving or go super slow all the time? I'm so tired of bumps/bumpyroads/potholes flaring me up. I try to avoid them but my city is always under construction or something and I end up going down a new road anyways.
I went to the ER tonight freaked out about what was apparently a low voltage and harmless electric shock. But on the way there I ran over what was an ugly road (it was dark out, so I am assuming potholes) and I was going like 20 miles an hour, if that, and wish I would have stayed home in the first place. I'm more freaked out about the holes in the road than I was about the initial shock. This patch was so jarring. I had some little finger bumps to my head today while bathing/doing self care that my doctor said were harmless but now after this stupid road my "anxiety" is acting up and I'm not feeling as good as I was earlier. Not my worst flare but definitely not my best.

TLDR: whats the real deal with rough roads, neurologically? how does everyone cope? ER doctors are saying I'm highly anxious and safe despite the roads
AlmondJoy87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote