View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 09:34 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I posted yesterday, hun. I know you worry (((HUGS)))
Thank you, Blue

I did get kicked off the internet several times while I was trying to read and post on the forum yesterday morning tho. I think it was a problem with Safari. I ended up having to throw in the towel because I had to get ready for my appointment.

The pedicure was fabulous! Well, what I could feel. I enjoyed the leg massage, but I really can't feel my feet much. I chose pink for my fingers and a very light shade of pink for my toes. I won't be getting another pedicure for a while, and I won't always be wearing this color on my nails.

It was very, very quiet in the nail salon for a long time yesterday, so Judy and I had a really long deep conversation about many things. It was serious at points on both sides, but not depressing. She is a very impressive young woman (28). I love her.

I was so tired when I got home! I waited until Corey came home to make him something to eat. Then I laid down to take a nap, and was actually able to fall asleep! I think I slept for about 2 hours

I don't have any appointments today, so I didn't set an alarm last night, and slept in until after 9am. I didn't want to empty the dishwasher last night before I made dinner, so I have a sink full of dishes to do. I was thinking about driving to BJ's to renew my membership and buy coffee, but now I don't know if I want to do that or not. I will go out to play the lottery tho.

I feel like maybe I'm slowing down a little? IDK. It's hard to tell. I'm definitely hypo at a minimum. I've been lacking my usual insight into things throughout this whole episode tho. Being off my meds really screwed me up. I can say that I'm safe and happy though. I can't ask for much more than that
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-15-2019), Dmom3005 (05-15-2019), mymorgy (05-15-2019)