View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 09:20 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I woke up this morning with a lot of anxiety, so I took a whole Klonopin for the first time (at once) since coming home from the hospital. It helped. I was afraid it would knock me on my a-, but it didn't.

Yesterday was my only appointment-free day, so I figured I would take it easy, and I did. I did a few things around the house, and went out to CVS and to play the lottery. And that's pretty much it...
My OCD has not been bothering me much since the first few days I was home. My apartment isn't spotless, but it's clean and things are in order. I seem to be satisfied with that right now.
But I will be home for most of the day, and am thinking of doing a little cleaning. I have to find some way to entertain myself anyway.

I have an appointment to get my Tysabri (MS med) infusion at 2pm today. I f'ing HATE the timing, but I had to take what I could get since having to cancel my last appointment because I was in the hospital. I will be ready for a nap by the time I get there, and will hit heavy traffic on my way home. I'm hoping I can catch some Z's while I'm there, but sometimes it's very loud.

We are going to have to change our cellphone carrier (AT&T). We still owe a lot on our phones, but Corey just wants to pay them off. We barely get service here, and we keep getting kicked off the network here and while out and about. We have to shut our phones off and turn them back on to get service again. Then we see our voicemails and missed texts. We both have iPone X's, but his has more memory than mine, so they are different, so the phones can't be the problem. I have called AT&T twice, and whatever they've done hasn't helped. I don't like the idea of spending the money, but I don't like paying for cellphone service I can't use either. So, I guess we'll be going to a Verizon store this weekend. Corey gets good service here on his work phone, which is through them. I will keep my phone. If he just has to have a new phone, then whatever... he does what he wants.
Since we're already going out, I'll make him take me out to lunch, too

I have a very early appointment tomorrow morning, so I probably won't be online. I may be very tired afterwards and have to go back to sleep, but I will try to check in quickly later in the day if I can.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-16-2019), Dmom3005 (05-17-2019), mymorgy (05-16-2019)